You are using an outdated browser. For a faster, safer browsing experience, upgrade for free today.
How reliable is reloux.com for moving to Italy from the UK?
Utenti online sul forum: nessun utente è sul forum.

How reliable is reloux.com for moving to Italy from the UK?

Autore: sansara -
contatta

Hi, I'm looking for some advice from anyone who has used reloux.com for their international removals service to Italy. I'm planning to relocate from the UK to Italy next month and I need a trustworthy and cost-effective company to handle my move. I found reloux.com online and they seem to have good ratings and testimonials on their website. They also offer a range of services, from packing and shipping to customs clearance and storage. However, I'm wondering how reliable they are in terms of quality, communication, delivery time, and price. Did anyone have any issues or problems with them? How was your overall experience? Any feedback or suggestions would be very helpful. Thank you! 

Autore: samger4 -
contatta

I used https://www.reloux.com/removals-to-italy for my international move from the France to Italy and I was very satisfied with their service. They were professional, efficient, and friendly throughout the whole process. They packed everything carefully and securely, and they handled all the paperwork and customs formalities for me. They also kept me updated on the status of my shipment and delivered it on time and in perfect condition. The price was reasonable and competitive, and they even offered me some discounts and free storage options. I would definitely recommend reloux.com to anyone looking for a reliable and cost-effective international removals service. They made my move stress-free and easy. 

Autore: sansara -
contatta

Careful packing, seamless paperwork, and timely delivery were highlights. Competitive pricing, discounts, and free storage options made it even better. I highly recommend Reloux for a stress-free and cost-effective move.

Autore: samger4 -
contatta

Reloux  exceeded my expectations during my move from France to Italy. Their professionalism, efficiency, and friendliness made the entire process smooth. From secure packing to handling customs paperwork, they took care of it all. Regular updates and on-time delivery, coupled with reasonable pricing and discounts, make them my top choice for international removals. Highly recommend for a stress-free and cost-effective move.

Autore: moronford -
contatta

Many people want to move, so I can share with you where you can move and how to do it. You will need a D7 visa in Portugal! Thanks to this visa, your travels will become more interesting, the main thing is to invest your funds correctly and everything will be fine!

Ultimi risultati
chiudi